There are steps that can be taken to reduce carbon emissions at work. Some are easy. Some can be less so, but give it some thought and you may be able to achieve more than you at first expect.
Guidance for businesses:
- Carbon Trust – smart SMEs: practical advice to reduce energy overheads
- Carbon Trust – guides to saving carbon and energy
- Energy Saving Trust – energy saving advice for business
- WRAP – hospitality and food service
- WRAP – food and drink waste reduction
Guidance for farmers:
- Farm Carbon Cutting Toolkit – aims to encourage and support farmers and growers to reduce their farm greenhouse gas emissions, increase their farm energy resilience and in doing so also improve their farm business in the future.
- Farming Futures – independent, collaborative news and information source for farming and food.
- Nature4Climate – natural climate solutions for how we manage our forests, grasslands, farms and coasts.
- WRAP – agriculture advice and reports