There are steps that can be taken to reduce carbon emissions at work. Some are easy. Some can be less so, but give it some thought and you may be able to achieve more than you at first expect.
For guidance for businesses see:
- Carbon Trust – guides to saving carbon and energy
- Carbon Trust Smart SMEs – practical advice to reduce energy overheads
- Energy Saving Trust – Energy saving advice for business
- WRAP – Business resource efficiency hub
For guidance for farmers see:
- Farming Futures – inspiration and information to ensure your business is profitable and sustainable.
- Farm Power – putting agriculture on the grid
- Carbon farming – Crops and agricultural practices that sequester carbon in the soil and in perennial vegetation like trees.
- WRAP – On-Farm Anaerobic Digestion Fund
- WRAP – Making the most of quality digestate and compost on your farm
- WRAP – Tackling on-farm food losses
- WRAP – How quality compost products benefit growers of fruit, vegetables and salad crops